GET SOME AWESOMENESS!

Hi Everyone,

Most of the time when we receive gifts or try to give presents to someone, we hope that we get what we wish for or give the right gift.

Here, I share with you how to find the perfect gifts for everyone. It can be a store bought item, your own creation or a poem.

"Have An Awesome Day!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

POEMS ABOUT FATHERS


Fathers Son


I am my fathers son
I never know when to shut up
I aint foolin no one
I am my fathers son


He raised me on his own

Love was the last thing he’s shown

But I don’t cry about him yet
I am my fathers clone



It’s 4 a.m. and I’m sneakin down

To the basement to get his last cigarette 

Light it in the mirror and see my reflection
Of him, staring back at me
And I say to myself, he aint me



Thank god I’ve got my mama’s eyes

They’re what keep me inside

I aint foolin no one
I’m a mama’s boy
But I’m my fathers son 
Robbie Squires

Happy Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day


Happy Fathers Day 

To all you dads

Who have done so much 
Each and every day



Whether you have your kids or not

Whether you tuck them in and say good night

Or call them on the phone each day
To see how their day was and to say I love you 



Fathers Day is a day to enjoy 

All the memories through the year

And for being there in some way
Whether you are far or near



Fathers Day is a day to enjoy

Your children all day long

Whether you have them or not
They will always be in your heart forever in time



Children give you priceless memories 

To cherish all year long

Children give their Fathers lots of love
And lots of heartache too



It is all part of growing up

To make mistakes and learn

A fathers love is unconditional
No matter what they have done



Happy Fathers day 

To all you dads

From me to you
And to say thanks for all you have done



By Gina Hood

6-20-2010 

Father and Son



Loving father, he has found, 
Sweet baby sleeps without a sound, 
Dark of night, Daylight bright, 
A Ray of light on his right. 
Copyright Philo Yan September 13, 2012






Remembering My Father


I had a father,
Honest, strong principle,
I had a father,
Though not invincible,


He is a father who truly cares,
I had a father,
Who always shares.
Whatever he did,
He did for family,
So remember his deeds,
Honor your father regularly.
 
Copyright Philo Yan September 15, 2012
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and ideas for awesome gifts that you have received or given.