GET SOME AWESOMENESS!

Hi Everyone,

Most of the time when we receive gifts or try to give presents to someone, we hope that we get what we wish for or give the right gift.

Here, I share with you how to find the perfect gifts for everyone. It can be a store bought item, your own creation or a poem.

"Have An Awesome Day!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

POEMS ABOUT HUSBANDS & EX-HUSBANDS


A Word to Husbands

To keep your marriage brimming
With love in the loving cup,
Whenever you’re wrong, admit it;
Whenever you’re right, shut up. 
Ogden Nash


A Gentleman is hard to find
If you are still in line,
A good man is hard to find.
Should a good man finds you,
Not just to bed you.
Thank the Lord above.
Appreciate, care and love,
Will keep him by your side,
Leonardo has been eyed.

My man validates Me.
Hubby, he still dates Me.
Good Luck with your search gals,
A gentleman is hard to find, pals

At best, to love at long last,
Look not to the past.
Step up and be bold,
Many futures hold.
Copyright Philo Yan September 28, 2012
This poem was prompted by Leonardo Gonzales.  He says, and I quote:
"★ Rule 33 Don't chase women, meet them halfway.

A real lady doesn't just want you to chase her like a dog, a real lady wants you to look for her with respect. In return, she will show you her interest in you and give you the attention you deserve." Unquote

The Ex-husbands

(This is first-person fiction and the ex-husbands are stereotypical) 


'I tried to make it work -
I always tried really hard, 
every, every time.



But I guess I must have
tried too hard because
I spoiled them rotten and
then, of course, they were
rotten.



Most of them live downtown
now, and they do seem to be
making progress.



Some of them even have
their very own shopping-carts.' 
Nancy Ames

My Husbands

My first I wed when just sixteen
And he was sixty-five.
He treated me like any queen
The years he was alive.
Oh I betrayed him on the sly,
Like any other bitch,
and how I longed for him to die
And leave me young and rich!


My second is a gigolo
I took when I was old;
That he deceives me well I know,
And hungers for my gold.
When I adore each silken hair
That crowns his handsome head,
I'm everlastingly aware
He wishes I were dead.



How I would love my vieux if he
Today were by my side;
My gig would have been daft for me
When I was first a bride.
But for his mother I can pass,
Although I am his wife;
Like father was my first - alas!
The irony of life. 
Robert William Service

Husbands Revenge

I took my wife for dinner one night 
And then on to a nightclub to dance 
Whilst refreshing our glasses at the bar nearby 
A stranger approached her per chance. 


"Drop the loser, and dance with me! " 
Was the chat-up line used, I was told. 
When refused, he wasn't amused 
And threw his drink over her ice-cold. 



A black guy sat by and had witnessed the guy 
And informed me of where he was sat 
I know I saw red as the glass met his head 
But there was little I could do after that. 



The red mist came down and naturally so 
For some reason I remember my shoe 
The last thing heard, by a paramedic nurse was 
"It's so far up his ass, he's turned blue! " 
Craig Anderson




You may also like to read:



Until my next collection of poems, Have An AweSome Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and ideas for awesome gifts that you have received or given.