GET SOME AWESOMENESS!

Hi Everyone,

Most of the time when we receive gifts or try to give presents to someone, we hope that we get what we wish for or give the right gift.

Here, I share with you how to find the perfect gifts for everyone. It can be a store bought item, your own creation or a poem.

"Have An Awesome Day!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

PRAYER POEMS


The Power of Prayer



The power of prayer,

Our thought we share

Pain and suffering bear,

Illnesses Cancers

Receive answers.

A Divine intervention,

God's creation.

There is no compare,


The power of prayer.

Copyright Philo Yan September 9, 2012



(Abortion Poems) A Life's Prayer

Love of Mother - bless this birth, 
I promise my love for you, 
I long to touch the green of earth, 
To know the sky so blue, 
Love of Mother - bless this chance, 
I am a human being too, 
I long to grow and to advance, 
To bid your fears adieu. 


Love of God - bless this womb, 
Guardian of dangerous water, 
Protect my soul from a premature tomb, 
Shield me from silver slaughter! 
Love of God - bless my breath, 
Allow these waves to break, 
I have no say in this untimely death, 
And my life they long to take. 



Written 2010 © M. L. Berryann 



God's Protection

Each of us has a course to follow, 
God knows every cross I bare, 
God knows the battles brewing, 
He protect me with His care. 


God has set the course I follow, 

He knows how much that I can bare, 
God will help me fight my battles, 
When I go to Him in prayer.



God has given me the power, 

He has set the course we share, 
God will keep me in the battles, 
He protects me with His care.



God protects me with His Spirit, 

He delivers me from care, 
God defends me in my valleys, 
When I go to Him in prayer.



God rejoices in my worship, 

He protects me from all harm, 
God has helped me win my battles, 
Wrapped securely in His arms. 
Silent Prayer

Where Did Everyone Go

I hope that you are ready
When Jesus comes to call
To take away His Bride to be
In front of one and all
I hope your heart is ready 
When the trumpet sounds
I hope you hear the call of God
And come with us who who leave this world.
But if for some reason
You are left behind
Don’t think that you’re lost forever
You’ll get one more try
When your ask to take the mark
On your forehead or your hand
I hope that you refuse it
And finally take a stand.
For they can take your earthly body
And send it to the grave
But if you accept
The Lord Jesus Christ
As your Savoir even now
Your soul will be in HEAVEN 
Before your body goes in the ground. 
Silent Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and ideas for awesome gifts that you have received or given.