GET SOME AWESOMENESS!

Hi Everyone,

Most of the time when we receive gifts or try to give presents to someone, we hope that we get what we wish for or give the right gift.

Here, I share with you how to find the perfect gifts for everyone. It can be a store bought item, your own creation or a poem.

"Have An Awesome Day!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

POEMS ABOUT WIVES


That Someone Special

© Richard Netherland Cook
That Someone Special


She is the apple of my eye,
The reason that I live.
She is all that I could wish for.
My heart to her I give.



It is for that someone special,
These words that I do pen,
To thank her for always being,
My wife and my best friend.



She has the will to live until,
The last breath she does take,
There is the love within her heart,
Such good memories to make.



She is the sunshine in my morning,
The star that's in my sky,
And if I should ever lose her,
Then I would surely die.



She stands always at my side,
No matter what comes our way.
She comforts me with steadfast love,
Each and every day.



She carries many burdens,
And her heart is sometimes broken,
By all the thanks she never gets,
And all the words unspoken



I know her life is not her own,
I always seem so needy,
And asking her to do one more thing,
I feel so really greedy.



How can I ever thank her,
For all she has done for me?
I can only give her all my heart,
And love her to eternity.



I hope that when the end comes,
And she meets God face to face,
He will tell her that in Heaven,
She has a special place.



Copyright 2007, Richard Netherland Cook



Source: 
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 



A Good Woman

© Carol Naumann
One you should treasure, but not as a possession,
Who needs to be loved, not treated with aggression.
Her value is more than all the world's treasures,
Not just the sum of scale's unit measures.
She should always be built up, not torn down,
By all the words you speak, when she is around.
She needs to be hugged and not pushed away,
Especially when you both having a really bad day.
Words spoken to her in haste and anger,
Can place her fragile heart in danger.
She should be admired for her boundless love,
And looked upon as a true gift from Above.
Not used as a target for all your frustration,
But held close and kissed with loving admiration.
You should always appreciate her commitment to you,
And not take for granted what she's given up for you!
Kiss her and love her all that you possibly can,
And don't be embarrassed to be seen holding her hand.
Treasure each day as if it were the last,
And at the end of your life you won't be regretting your past.



Source: 
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 



A Simple Bouquet

© Chris
I stopped at the store to buy you a bouquet
What I found is that it had a whole lot to say
The flowers each stood for a part of our life
And they were meant for you, my beautiful wife


The yellow one stands for a little girl we both know
She’s pretty and sweet and always ready to go
She sings little girl songs and has beautiful dark hair
God gave us an angel for our hearts to share



The white rose represents the little boy in our home
There are days that I know he won't leave you alone
He’s happy, and smart, and full of such joy
We're lucky to be blessed with such a sweet boy



The red one’s a sign of the love we that WE share
Over time we have proven just how much we care
We love in the ways that makes others just wish
And hope for each other with a smile and a kiss



That ribbon that holds the bouquet in a bunch
I didn't get it at first, yet it means so much
It stands for your love in our home every day
As the center of our family in every way



This bouquet in the store, I'll just have to get
The best part of this is, it isn't done yet
There are more flowers to add, more times to have fun
More nights full of laughter, and more days full of sun



So the next time I bring flowers, I hope that you know
Your love means much more to me than I could ever show



Source: 
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and ideas for awesome gifts that you have received or given.