GET SOME AWESOMENESS!

Hi Everyone,

Most of the time when we receive gifts or try to give presents to someone, we hope that we get what we wish for or give the right gift.

Here, I share with you how to find the perfect gifts for everyone. It can be a store bought item, your own creation or a poem.

"Have An Awesome Day!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

FUNNY POEMS




BURNING CALORIES(New)

The burning
comes from walking
your fingers on the keys.
The blogging 
burns from writing
creative breeze,
The googling
burns from sighting
many Titties and kitties.
The Twittering
Well I don't twitter
What burns better?
The Iphone4 or Apple?

Copyright Philo Yan October 31, 2012





The Dishes Are Done(New)

Well, the dishes are done,
There's nothing in the sink.
So I think I'll sit,
And pour myself a drink.
But just as I sit,
I hear her voice.
And I've got to get up,
Because I've got no choice.


You see, I've got this woman,

Who says she's my wife.
And says I promised to love her,
For the rest of my life.
She's awful bossy,
And overbearing too.
And she loves to tell me,
What to do!



She says," Ronald, are the dishes done?

Did you wash and dry each one?
Ronald, did you put them away,
Don't you listen to what I say?"



And I say,



"Yes, Dear, the dishes are done,

I washed and dried each one.
Yes, Dear, I put them away,
Because I always do whatever you say."



But I don't know why,

I let her treat me this way.
And I swear to God,
I'm going to leave her some day.
I'm going to walk out,
And I'm going to have some fun.
But until that day,
The dishes will be done.



By Ronnie Doe



Source:
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 




What A Life!(New)

© Tessa
I once applied for a life online
Sadly however, I was declined
They told me I was not eligible
So I wrote them a letter to complain
They sent it back, it was not legible
So on with my search for a life
This has given me a bit of strife
I don't have enough money or any good looks
I can't paint a picture or write a book
I can barley chew gum and walk at the same time
I can even be quiet enough to become a mime
I once asked a professor where to find one
He directed me straight to an insane Asylum
I can't play the drums or even a fife
I guess I'll have to re-apply, What a Life!


Source: 
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 





FUNNY MONEY

The funny thing about money,
It makes the world go round,
The real and  funny money,
Banks make the world go around,
By loaning and keeping money,
A dirty secret found, 
They even do the laundry
We all are so confound!

We love the smell of money,
But don't smell the funny money,
The banks are in big trouble,
They found one, now it's double.
And that's not so funny,
Coz it's one too many.

Copyright Philo Yan September 5, 2012


001 - A Dream

One night while sleeping in my chair
I met a lass who wasn’t there.
She bent and planted a big wet kiss
Upon my lips, what utter bliss.
She said, “If you want some more of those
You’d better take off all your clothes.”
She didn’t have to ask me twice
As she scanned by bod and said, “That’s nice.
If you want to, you can be my steady
As I see that you are more than ready.”
She led me gently to my bed
As she took her nightgown o’er her head.
Such beauty then did I behold
Pound for pound worth more than gold.
She lay down softly on my pad
In the best dream that I’d ever had.
Our bodies met, the heavens sang, 
Just then the damn alarm clock rang.
I woke with a start and cleared the air
And looked down at my empty chair.
I grabbed that clock and with a bat
I smashed that no good sucker flat.
I sat back down with a silent scream
And tried in vain to resume my dream.
Not that it really ever mattered
But my dream (and my clock) 
Are all now shattered. 
George Hunter

Your Place Or Mine?

I was just loafing around with nothing better to do
Thought I'd drift uptown and have me a brew.
Put on my cleanest dirty shirt, 
Wanting to look good in case I decided to flirt.
Strolled up the sidewalk, it wasn't that far
And soon I arrived at my favorite bar.
The name of this dive was Hunter's Hogan
I always admired that clever slogan.
Went in the door and stopped a spell, 
So dark in there I couldn't see well.
Oozed up to the bar, looking real cool
And plunked my ass down on my favorite stool.
The barkeep yelled out, "What's your mud? 
And I hollered back, "Make it a Bud."
Make it a Bud Light ‘cause I want to stay relatively sober
As I may be here until next October.
I was just sitting and enjoying my drink
Trying my best not to worry or think.
Just chillin' out from the cares of the day
And all the bad things that had come my way.
When all of a sudden the air in the room
Was permeated with the scent of expensive perfume.
I looked to my left and what did I see
Sitting on that stool very close to me.
A beautiful babe with flowing red hair
And legs that stretched from here to there.
A tiny waist and a bosom just right
Peeking above her dress so tight.
I could tell right off this dame had some class
As she even drank her beer from a glass.
I choked a bit and before I could think
I said, "Pardon me Miss, may I buy you a drink? "
She said, "Thank you sir, I'd like a small glass of red wine'
And after that, 'Will it be your place or mine? "
I was taken aback but I didn't blink
So I answered right away before I could think.
"Yours would be better, I'm so sure of that
As I didn't have time to clean up after my cat."
We went to her penthouse in a very fine place
Had a couple more drinks to slow down the pace.
Then we started kissing and fumbling and then undressing
I knew then that the good Lord had given his blessing.
Things were heating up so we got into bed
And then --


Sorry. Due to technical difficulties beyond my control, I am unable to complete this exciting, erotic tale at this time. Maybe later. Maybe never, if you're lucky.  

George Hunter
The Lesson

Chaos ruled OK in the classroom
as bravely the teacher walked in
the hooligans ignored him
hid voice was lost in the din

"The theme for today is violence
and homework will be set
I'm going to teach you a lesson
one that you'll never forget"


He picked on a boy who was shouting
and throttled him then and there
then garroted the girl behind him
(the one with grotty hair)


Then sword in hand he hacked his way
between the chattering rows
"First come, first severed" he declared
"fingers, feet or toes"


He threw the sword at a latecomer
it struck with deadly aim
then pulling out a shotgun
he continued with his game

The first blast cleared the backrow
(where those who skive hang out)
they collapsed like rubber dinghies
when the plug's pulled out

"Please may I leave the room sir?"
a trembling vandal enquired
"Of course you may" said teacher
put the gun to his temple and fired


The Head popped a head round the doorway
to see why a din was being made
nodded understandingly
then tossed in a grenade


And when the ammo was well spent
with blood on every chair
Silence shuffled forward
with its hands up in the air


The teacher surveyed the carnage
the dying and the dead
He waggled a finger severely
"Now let that be a lesson" he said 
Roger McGough



I'm Funny
I am funny 
thats who am i 
I am funny
Make u laugh n cry
I am funny
Do funny things 
I am funny 
I like to play with strings
I am funny 
And i don't care 
I look funny in my underwear
It's funny that im funny
Thats what i like to be
So lets be funny together
Be funny like me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and ideas for awesome gifts that you have received or given.